Arrival and departure times
Arrival and departure times regarding Elsons, your session starts from 12pm on the day of arrival and you must be off the lake by 11.45am on day of departure
How to book
Below you will find the booking calendar, follow these steps to book a space on Elsons Lake…
- Find the date you would like to fish on the calendar (in Green)
- Select the date you would like to arrive and depart the lake
- Select how many anglers you would like from the drop down option box
- Scroll down to the reservation part of the calendar and check that details are correct
- Click “Book Fishing” button
- Your booking will be in your cart at the top of the page
- Having trouble? watch our quick tutorial on how to book
Please remember should your dates not be available, we have Mallard and Swan lakes that you can just turn up with no need to book
Extra Elsons Rules
(Addional to our complex rules)
- Fishing from designated swims only
- Anglers must have at least a 42″ landing net and a large unhooking mat.
- No nuts to be used including Tigernuts
- Baitboats can be used but must be used in your own swim and at a sensible distance
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when on Stanwick Lakes Fisheries.
Please read the complex rules HERE
Should you not be able to make your booking please let us know asap and we will try to rearrange it for you.